Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Party Program '12

Yesterday was a busy day with doctor appointments and preschool.  My mom came over to help me out with kids while I was running to and from, so she also got to stay for Logan's spring preschool program!  I know I have said it a million times, but we really love Noah's Ark.  This is such a special preschool - we are so lucky to be a part of it!  Many thanks to my mom for coming with to Logan's program - he was a great performer (no surprise there!).  The rest of the grandparents are all out of town at this time, so it was perfect to have Nana in attendance!

 There is just nothing cuter than all these kids singing their hearts out!

 Logan loved every minute of being on stage!

 After Eden's shots today, she is one sad little baby.  Luckily she slept through most of the program so I could sit and enjoy.

 Thanks for coming, Nana!  Great job in your program Logan - we are all so proud of you!

No comments: