Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First Playdate

Today for Eden's 6 week birthday, we had our first little playdate!  One of my very best friends, Sarah, traveled to our house from Minneapolis with her new baby girl, Kate.  Kate was born just 8 days after Eden (and a whole three pounds lighter!).  Sarah and I have had kids close together since Logan and William were born 4.5 years ago.  William is 2-3 weeks older than Logan; Grace and Bennett are about 3-4 months apart; and now Kate and Eden are just over a week apart.  Its been so fun to go through life and babies together - sharing the joy (and sometimes the stresses!) of motherhood with such an old friend.

 The girls were sleepy for most of our day together.

 The ladies looked so lovely in their lavender.

 Beautiful sleeping Kate.

 I asked Sarah to take a couple quick photos of me with Eden because I have hardly any photos with her!  I'm usually the one behind the camera.  :)

My boys were well behaved and they loved meeting baby Kate.  "She's even smaller than Eden", they said!  Thanks to Sarah for taking the day to come visit us at our new house and so the baby girls could meet!  We'll look forward to many more fun times together!







No comments: