Tuesday, April 24, 2012

6 weeks old and busy!

Eden is six weeks old and she learned how to cry this week!  :(  We don't hear it often, but it sure breaks our hearts when she lets loose.  She is awake much more, which is fun for all of us - and busier for mom!  :)

Snuggles with Logan before school

I just want to remember how tiny she is...

drifting off to sleep.

 Eden made friends with her butterfly this week!  She loves to smile and coo at it!

 The boys enjoyed some of Eden's awake time - they wanted to take her in the tent to play with them.


 She also started to like her swing.


 Tummy time!  She has lots of hair, but a spot where its rubbing off in the back.

 Smiles for Daddy.

I know my sister and I have a special bond with my dad, so I am excited to see Eden and John's relationship grow.

No comments: