Monday, January 12, 2009

Help Yourself...I guess

We returned home from a great weekend in Stillwater early Monday morning. Logan actually went home with my mom on Wednesday morning and spent Wed-Friday with my parents until we arrived to join him at their house on Friday afternoon. It was nice for John and I to have some time at home to work on a few things. And I finally got the Christmas decorations all packed away! John and my dad took Logan to the MN Zoo and kept busy so that I could do lots of wedding planning with Amy. It was great!

This is a lot of photos for one short sequence of events, but it was just so funny! We were making bars in the kitchen and Logan was so quiet, keeping himself busy. When I turned around, he had pulled the bread off the counter and opened the bag, grabbing a couple slices like a big old sandwich. I couldn't believe he maneuvered all that! He kept saying "Mmmmmmmm!". It was too funny! I thought it was pretty harmless...


Its like he knows he's "up to something"!


Yum!


Every time I turned around, he had another piece out of the bag. By this time, there were about 4 pieces, each with a few little Logan bites out of them.




As you can see, he put his toy car in the bread bag.
What a goofball (I wonder where he could get that?!)

No comments: