Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trapped!

With subzero temps outside and even "subber"zero windchill, we didn't even set foot outside today. Boo hoo. Winter sure can make you crazy in this part of the country! We had another 4 inches of snow yesterday, so Logan and I played in the warm, cozy indoors, watching the snow plows pass by several times throughout the day. The forecast is calling for a few more days of this, which means at some point we'll break down, bundle up and at least get in the car for a quick trip to Starbucks or the grocery.

I got a few cute pictures of Logan today, so I thought I would share a couple....


We out away Logan's high chair a couple weeks ago when he refused to sit in it anymore! He insists on sitting in a regular chair, so we just put his booster seat on a chair and he sure is happy about it! He loves to sit and eat with a fork and spoon...just like Mom and Dad.


After being stuck inside with me all day long, Logan was so excited to see John when he came home tonight! Logan ate dinner early, so while I got dinner ready for John and I, Logan had his bath and even brushed teeth with Dad. It was great. John headed out for a boys basketball game with Nic, another YL leader, tonight. While John was waiting for Nic, Logan got to have some special time reading and playing with Dad. They enjoyed their new book, "Knuffle Bunny".


2 comments:

Mary said...

What a cutie! I can't believe the bread episode. You need to feed that boy!! I hope you can get out one of these days cuz I know cabin fever sets in!! Love, NANA

Anonymous said...

prada purse
prada uk
prada hand bags
miu miu
miu miu handbags