Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We spent spring break at home this year, no trips for us while John finishes school and uses all his vacation for trips to Fuller out in Colorado.  But, the kids and I did sneak away for some time in Minnesota with Papa and Nana and to give John some space to study and write papers.
Of course Nickelodeon Universe was on the wish list, so we made sure to sneak in a visit one morning.


Eden's favorite was the train.  She wanted to stay and use all her points on going around and around.  My mom and I took turns riding with her and the other one of us went around with the boys to their favorite attractions.




Back at home for the end of the week, Eden wanted to try on her swim stuff.  I was curious to see if it would fit, so I let her wear it around.  Its not even close to summer, but, she is pretty excited about her swim suit, so I'm hoping for some nice hot days this summer!

And we went and spent some time at the library and children's museum in town.  The museum has a whole new floor of exhibits, so the kids loved checking it out!

I'm grateful for time off school with the kids and the gift to be able to spend it with them!

No comments: