Thursday, October 17, 2013

Random Fall Fun

Here are some randoms from the fall:


We went to the kids' favorite babysitters' wedding in the Twin Cities!  Sarah is a dear friend to our family and the best babysitter in the world.  We are sad she is going to be leaving EC but so excited for she and Ryan!  They are a truly lovely couple and we hope to see lots of them!
Between the wedding and reception, we tried to get the wiggles out with a little dance party in the van!!

Then we headed into the reception armed with backpacks and activities and pjs and snacks!!

I've been doing my best to savor quiet moments like these since my "baby" is growing up too fast.

In fact, when my "baby" started to recognize other littler kids as "babies" then I know she is growing up quickly!  She loves to be a little mommy now to her little babies.

Bennett wanted to bake an apple pie, so we did!!  Can you see the "B"?!

My kids reading the Bible in the bathroom after showers...just because.  Totally P.K.

Sleepy girl!!

Sick mommy for a couple days earned the kids a Starbucks outing after church one Sunday.  One of their favorite things!

And I love a Red Cup when the holiday season rolls round!

Eden gives me a run for my money...she is a busy girl when we drop Bennett off at preschool.  If there is something to hold, grab, rip, pull, pick up, eat, open, close, climb, jump off...SHE WILL DO IT!  Everyone beware.

Eden likes to be cozy!  She always wants to lay down and be covered up?!  I don't know what for, but as you can see, she is perfectly happy!!


No comments: