Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Getting used to fall...

Logan's transition to Kindergarten all day everyday has been really smooth.  Since he is 6, he is one of the oldest in the his class and he was really ready for school.  Bennett and Eden have enjoyed some time together and some one-on-one time with me.  We like to play outside together when we can.  Soon it will be cold, so we are soaking it up!
On our way to get Logan.  Today's choice: puddle boots.  It wasn't rainy.

Blue eyed cuties.

We decided it was long enough and we just went for it and picked a color and finally painted our speckled/patched/crackly living room.  By this point in the night, I was just supervising!

We get to drop off early for Bennett's school after we drop Logan so we like to play some games of "I Spy" in the car before we go in.  Bennett is quite the "Spy".


These two have all kinds of crazy antics.  It just depends on the hour whether they enjoy each other or loathe each other.  Someone told me recently that Eden seems like Bennett, but with a little more sass.  Then I just prayed.  Help.ME.

Nights are often Mom duty since John is either at work or studying.  This was so cute when the boys got out their newborn hats and put them on their puppies.

Eden is getting into "BABIES"!  She likes to carry them, cover them, throw them, drop them, all the things good mothers do.

When Eden was upset late one night John went to sit with her and took his sen book along.  I came in to find this adorable scene.  Clearly the sem reading put Eden fast asleep.  :)

Sometimes my van is the nap-mobile.  On this day, I went through Starbucks drive thru and enjoyed a few peaceful minutes.

Anxious to wear her boots!!!  "Boooooooooots"!

And her jacket/coat...we dress and undress like this many times a day!

Its getting chilly, but Bennett is not interested in wearing pants so far.  When I suggested it, I came to the back entry to find him in full soccer gear (shin pads and soccer socks) because "that is kinda warm like pants".  Whatever floats your boat Bennett.  I love that you are an individual!

Logan brings home CRAZY amounts of awesome work from school!  I finally got his world map framed and hung in the toy room.  He is so proud and he should be!!  

We hosted a leader night at our house for the JW Youth Group leaders...complete with a fun Sundae Bar which my kids enjoyed more than anyone.  :)

What a busy fun crazy fall it has been!!  Can't wait to see what the remainder of 2013 has in store!


No comments: