Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Other Blog

As many of you have noticed, I started another blog.  Yes, you could say I have been cheating on this blog.

Eeek!  

Right after Logan was born, in 2007, I started valley-mama with the idea that it could be a resource for moms in my area and beyond.  It has turned into a fun, creative outlet for me.  So, when I have the time and the content...I share.  If you haven't checked it out yet, I hope you do!  Its relevant to everyone...not just moms; certainly not just Eau Claire moms.  

Yep - valley-mama is for all mamas.  (Well, actually if you're a non-mama or a not-yet-mama, you might still like!)

You will find info, product reviews, easy craft tutorials, quick & easy recipes, upcoming events, my favorite trends for babies and moms....even info for new moms.

If you want...start "following" valley-mama....I'd love it.  :)

No comments: