Friday, September 25, 2009

Nana's Visit

My mom came over yesterday to spend some time with me and the boys.  Logan and I got to go to music class by ourselves while Nana watched Bennett at home.  It was so special!  As Logan and I were driving in the car to class, I realized it was the FIRST TIME since Bennett was born that I have gone out with just Logan.  It was some special Logan-Mommy time that was long overdue.  We had a great time at music class and sang all the way home in the car!



 
Bennett sure was happy to have some one-on-one time with Nana!
Logan is usually a bit of a "Nana-hog"!

I had a doctor appt and mom offered to keep both kiddos (brave!), so for about an hour and a half, it was just Nana and the boys!  I think it went great!  Bennett even entertained a bottle for a couple sips, which means there still may be hope!  Then after Logan's nap, Nana and Logan played so Bennett and I got to rest.  It was a great day and we're looking forward to more visits from Nana once the busyness dies down a little bit. 


playtime

 
Bennett just found his feet in the last couple weeks.  He loves to grab them and hold on, rocking from side to side!  I remember that phase from when Logan was this age!  So cute!
Here I think he was trying to get his toes...almost!

Thanks for the visit, Nana!

No comments: