Sunday, February 8, 2009

Warmer Weather!



We were finally able to enjoy some warmer weather this weekend! I honestly don't even have an idea of what the temps were, but the sun was out, the snow was melting and it wasn't windy. So, we took advantage of the time together to play outside. We tried to build a snowman, but the snow wasn't quite right for sticking together - and Logan mostly liked to demolish the structure! Nonetheless, it was great to get out and Logan loved playing in the snow! Here are some photos from the backyard adventures....enjoy!



Okay, this is John here making a brief addition to this post, just to clear something up.
My feet aren't actually that big!!! These boots are the biggest boots ever made.
This problem dates back to childhood. My parents always bought us boots like we grew up in the great depression. We called it the "Boots For Life" (BFL) program. The boots I first wore in 5th grade were literally still big enough for me when I was a senior year in high school!!!!
Try playing football in the snow during 5th grade recess in boots twice the size of your feet!!!!
No wonder I always got picked last. haha.
Anyway, now anytime I try on boots, my idea of what fits is totally warped and I buy them big enough for an elephant!!!
However, here's to you mom and dad. Now that we've started to think of buying boots for our kids, I can see why you did what you did.
Logan and Kumkuat have already been enrolled in the BFL program.



No comments: