Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Week at Papa and Nana's - 5

We enjoyed plenty of "swimming" in the hot tub at Nana and Papa's this week!  What fun!!



And extra-special for me: Girls night with my sister!!

It was the end of our week at my parents' and it felt like a long time to be away from home with all the kids.  I am grateful for my parents' patience while they are remodeling and hosting us for a week!  We headed home and John met us the next day.  When we arrived at home, we were greeted by the Block Party, which I didn't realize was that day.  So we joined in on the fun…for a while.  A block party that includes bouncy houses and running in the street with three kids and only one parent is a little out of control for me.  :)  We stayed for a visit and some fun until Eden smacked her head on the ground when she flew down the bouncy house slide with a couple kids three times her size.  Nothing like a quick snap back to reality!  Welcome home!  






No comments: