Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A week with the boys!

After Bennett's party program, Eden went over to my parents to spend the rest of the week.  John is away for his last (yay!) solo trip to Colorado for class.  So, for the rest of the week, its just me and my boys!  Its so chilly, but we are still enjoying the outdoors - since its spring and all…just doesn't feel like it!  Tonight we enjoyed Logan's soccer game and kept warm with being silly on the sidelines.

Me and my Benny


Logan's been having a fun spring soccer season with friends from school on his team.




Logan is usually the tallest or nearly the tallest player and he is starting to have more skill this spring with handling the ball down the field.








He's always having so much fun and is so animated on the field.  Next year, we might need to have the "excessive celebration" conversation with him.  :)  The teams don't keep score and everyone usually claps when either team scores, so its pretty low key for now.



Bennett showed me lots of tricks while we watched.  I'm enjoying spending time with my boys.  I told them we could go out for dinner together tonight, but they really just wanted to make pizza at home, so that was easy!  It amazing the difference without having Eden around and just the "big kids" - we miss Eden, but its a fun chance for us to do some big kid stuff together. :)

No comments: