Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Fun

With SO much snow this year - about 30 inches to date.  After the biggest snow came extreme cold which didn't lend much for playing outside with the kids.  So, we took advantage of John's holiday from work on the Monday after Christmas to play outside!


The boys both love to sled!

Bennett puts up quite a fit when we try to get him all dressed in his gear, but once he gets in the sled, he sure loves it!

The neighborhood was quiet and we took the boys all the way around the block.

Logan was the daredevil - riding backwards, forward, on his back, knees, and tummy.

Future Olympic Skeleton rider? (yikes - I'd rather not).  Both of the boys wiped out on their sled while the chanted for us to go "fast, faster!".  When Logan wiped out he said, "Good thing I have my snowpants on, huh?".  When Bennett wiped out, it was game-over for him and we decided to head home.

Lastly, he decided to pull the sled.  And he told me he couldn't pull me - probably true.

Time to shovel!  

Shortly after this photo, Bennett and I went in to start making lunch.  Lots of fun to be had in the snow this year!

No comments: