Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SAHM

Well, it finally happened...I was "let go" from my job as a Barista at Starbucks. Boo hoo. I'm pretty bummed, but have to admit that its not going to make that much of a different since I have only worked a handful of shifts since the start of 2009. But, I always looked forward to work and have been working at Starbucks for 2.5 years! It will be strange to no longer be a "Starbucks Partner". Because I only worked about 4-5 hours a week, I am a pretty easy target for a lay-off and I have to say that I would rather give up my spot than see someone else lose their job who works 20+ hours each week. Plus, John and I knew that once Baby Kumquat arrived, there would be no more Bartisa-ing for me!

So...I guess that makes me a true-blue, full-fledged, no-exceptions Stay-At-Home-Mom (or SAHM as some serious blogger-moms would say!).

No comments: