Friday, March 6, 2009

Beautiful Grace

Today Logan and I got to make a special trip to MN! We didn't have anything planned and I had a few things to take care of, so we thought we would take advantage of it and make a visit! Logan stayed with my mom and got to see Uncle Kyle for lunch and even got to see Papa before we left. I had the chance to visit my good friend Sarah and her new baby girl, Grace Anne, in Minneapolis.

I picked up lunch and her 19 month old son William was napping by the time I arrived. So, we had a quiet visit with lots of time to catch up on our boys and her new little daughter. Selfishly, it was nice not to have Logan along because I got to hold Grace the whole time! She is so tiny and delicate. It made me so excited for our little baby coming in June - and it made me very curious of whether we'll be having a boy or girl! Sarah looked so great and was calm and seemed so rested! I was very curious about the changes she is experiencing as a Mommy-of-two and all that comes with it! I'm so glad to have Sarah as such a good friend and we look forward to all our kids growing up to be good friends, too!


Peaceful little Grace - what a beauty!
(only 2.5 weeks old!)


No comments: