Monday, September 16, 2013

Early Mornings!

Eden has taken to early mornings again...shifting between 5-5:30 wake ups.  Ugh.  I can tell I'm older because I used to just be able to get up with the boys and start my day when they were early risers.  With Eden I need like 20 cups of coffee at that hour!  Everyone gets up early for school these days.  I'm the driver this year with John's plate so full of work/seminary - it helps him have a longer day if I do all the school drop offs!  Logan goes everyday to Kindergarten this year and Benny is M-W-F 9-11:30 at preschool.  

Yogurt, toast, and oatmeal are favorite breakfasts this year for all the kids.  Eden has taken to sitting on the counter stools and being one of the big kids.  We still try to get her to sit in a booster when we can.  She is the Baby, after all.

No comments: