Friday, January 25, 2013

Eden's First Snow

Eden has been out in the cold with us this winter, but since her snowsuit didn't fit (I don't know what I was thinking when I put her in the boys' 6 month snowsuit!) she hadn't been actually IN the snow yet.

Well when her snowsuit finally came she thought it was hilarious!!  I'm sure its funny to have your hands and feet all stuck inside.

The boys were out shoveling and it was a beautiful snow falling...




So Eden and I went out to enjoy some snowflakes on our cheeks!

Then Eden and I sat down to feel it...and that wasn't a huge hit!

But Daddy can always cheer her up!



The flakes coming down were huge and soft and I will admit it was kinda hard to keep your eyes open.  So, Eden and I didn't last too long.  We went in to warm up and prep hot cocoa for the boys.

And Eden discovered the child lock we put on the sink cupboard.  She wasn't happy about it.  :)

No comments: