Monday, October 5, 2009

Bennett is 4 months!


4 months?!

Amazingly, Bennett is 4 months today!  I really don't know where the time has gone.  At his 4 month check up today Dr. Gilmartin gave us the "ok" to start rice cereal...WHAT?!  I feel like that came so quickly.  I feel a little guilty, like his life is going by so quick that I am missing things while I am busy keeping track of Logan.  But, I quickly remind myself that Bennett's life is rich with the love and excitement that comes with having an older brother.  Bennett's hair rubbed off on the sides mostly, which left him with an interesting 'do.  Logan had a similar haircut at his age!  Bennett's stats: 15 lbs and 26.75 inches!  Another BIG boy in this family!



 
 Here's Bennett doing some tummy time on his ladybug thing...he sure loves this!


Spending some special evening time with Daddy...


Smirky.  Bennett has some dry skin on his forehead that is more pronounced in this photo.  The colder weather has irritated his baby skin a bit, but Dr. Gilmartin said a little cream should do the trick.  Still can't get over those blue eyes!



And some special sleepy time with Mommy after a long day.  I had John take this photo because I couldn't believe B fell asleep in my arms like this.  Its becoming more rare for him to fall sleep like this...he's getting soooo old!  :)


No comments: