Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmastime is Here!

Today we will begin our journey to MN to spend time with both my family and John's family for Christmas. We've been in full swing at home this Christmas, with decorations, books, etc. Logan has been learning all about Christmas and its been so fun! He loves to point out Baby Jesus, especially now that he can say "baby". We're looking forward to the trip! Of course, we are getting another HUGE dumping of snow (a fluffy 3 inches overnight and another 3 inches expected by noon), so its hard to say how the journey will be...


I realized last night that we haven't taken any photos of the Christmas tree in its new home (downstairs by the fireplace), so I thought I would try to tackle the task this morning.


Logan loves the Christmas tree and the ornaments! We only put ornaments on the tree this year that would be "Logan-friendly".


His favorite: so sparkly!


I wanted to have Logan sit by the tree for a picture, but this is what happened when I tried....


Jumping, running,


dancing...anything but sitting still!


Finally I got Logan to sit in his chair when I prompted him to smell the Christmas tree...mmmmm, yummy!

Merry Christmas everyone! Blessings!

No comments: