Friday, October 12, 2007

Where do pumpkins come from?

Today we went to the "pumpkin patch".
After looking it up online, I had this vision in my head of a wagon ride out to a vast field of orange,
where children frolic as they hunt for the perfect jack-o-lantern canvas,
and parents chuckle as they snap pictures and sip apple cider.
Let's just say, I've come to the conclusion that pumpkins come from factories instead of fields.
We couldn't seem to find the actual patch they came from.
Call us sappy parents in search of the Norman Rockwell moment,
but I was really hoping for the actual pumpkin patch.
Anyway, I'll stop writing and get to the pictures.


Mom and Dad with our little pumpkin.


Logan looked so silly in his pumpkin hat,
It was so cute to see his little orange melon sticking out of the blanket.


Mr. Funny Face


gotta love that shirt

No comments: