Monday, December 24, 2007

"Santa's Got A Brand New Bag"


It's no real secret that my fave movie is "Elf"...it makes me laugh like crazy.

"Code word: 'Santa's got a brand new bag.'" That has special meaning from a couple Eiselt Christmas experiences, too!

Last week, before heading out to the grandparents' for Christmas, we took Logan to see Santa in Eau Claire.


He was such a good Santa, but we had to wake Logan from a nap to get him on Santa's lap, so there weren't many smiles to be had as he was just waking up.

Logan sure was checking everything out...especially Santa's elves. These are pretty typical Logan expressions...the blank stare (I think he gets it from mom!).

I have some more pics on my camera of Logan and John at Santa's workshop - the theme was "Rudolph" and it was pretty elaborate. I will add those later when I can download them on our own computer.

Merry Christmas!



No comments: