Monday, February 24, 2014

Snow Day #5

Well, it was our FIFTH snow day this winter!  Crazy!  Some of those "snow days" have actually been "cold days" where the temps and wind chills are just too low for the safety of kids and families.  We're talking temp -25, windchill -45.  YIKES.  And yes, this was almost the last straw!  I'm getting tired of the interruption to routine.  I sure don't mind getting to spend the day with all the kids (I love it!), but it just kinda messes with everybody's mojo I think.
Tons of snow.  Again.

But this time, we were able to get out in it because the temps weren't too bad!  The masks I got the kids for Christmas were so perfect for this winter!  Helps with those super cold days!!

Logan did some school work at home today (unintentionally).  They have been working on triangles and pyramids and we had just been talking about the day prior when Logan made this and explained it all to me.  I love Montessori for this reason!  Teaching him such great foundational skills to build on.

The boys got to have some Kindle time - a real treat!!

We made sure to do art, bake, and have a special movie...because otherwise Mama might go crazy!!

No comments: