Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Bash

My family threw a birthday bash at my parents' house tonight to celebrate the August birthdays!

My dad: August 12
Logan: August 17
Me: August 22

That's a bunch-o-birthdays!  It was really a fun night to celebrate and see my brother and sister and their spouses.  Of course, the presents and cake were a huge hit...we were spoiled, that is for sure!

Logan and Bennett are both enamored with balloons!

You can see Bennett coming in the background...he's practically running these days!

Logan and Nana

Silly family photo!

Treat bags for the boys.  After Amy (my little sis) complained enough, my mom made her a special bag, too!  Haha!

Logan saying hi to Kyle!

Now that Logan is so close to THREE, he sure does love presents.  My goodness...

"My tractor is this big!"

Modeling his new Twins hat from Kyle and Ali.  Phew...just in time!  He has completely outgrown his other Twins hat.

The boys sharing their creations with Papa for his birthday.

Play-doh from Amy and Andrew!

And a wheelbarrow from Papa and Nana.

My mom and sister made these amazing Mater cakes for Logan!  They were really cool - as you can see, Logan was a HUGE fan!

Tow-Mater cakes!


And a special cake from the new Mara-Mi bakery in Stillwater for the "oldies".

Logan loving his birthday...

My dad and I (with Bennett...who is eating the frosting!).  We couldn't have candles - it would have been a fire hazard!

And a wheel-barrow ride to end the night.

Thanks for the great party!  It was so fun to celebrate with everyone!


No comments: