Monday, August 27, 2007

Sooo sleepy!!!

One of our favorite things to do is watch Logan sleep. Lucky for us Logan is a great sleeper.
He only wakes twice each night (for now) and has been known to sleep as long as four hours at a time. Once he's had a big "meal" it takes him a while to sleep it off. Thankfully this gives mom and dad sometime to catch up as well.

this is Logan's bassinet....beauty sleep here we come!!!



3..............................................................................2...............................................................................1
and we're in lala land.
Logan was fussing so Jill handed him off to me I put my hands under his armpits and put him on my chest like so and he literally fell asleep in about a second!!!!


Mr. Sleepy


So content to sleep....but whose hairy man-thighs are those? Cover those things up!!!
"Come on Dad you're embarassing me!"

No comments: